DO YOU WANT TO SAVE 10%? Pay the year in advance
If you want to pay your monthly tuition a year in advance, you will receive a 10% discount. In order to figure the amount due and pay your tuition for the year in full, please use the following formula…
- Tuition Due x 9 Months = Total Due for Year
- Total Due for Year x .9 (10% disc. for Paying Year in Advance)=
- Total Due for Year After Disc. + $192 Reg. Fee per Swimmer =
- TOTAL DUE
- Monthly Tuition Due for Most Expensive Child = Monthly Dues for 1st Child
- Monthly Tuition Due for Most Least Expensive Child x .9 (taking 10% disc. for 2nd child swimming) = Monthly Dues for 2nd Child
- Monthly Dues for 1st Child + Monthly Dues for 2nd Child = Dues Per Month
- Dues Per Month x 9 months = Total Due for Year
- Total Due for Year x .9 (10% disc. for paying year in advance) =
- Total Due for Year After Disc. + $384 Reg. Fee ($192 per swimmer) =
- TOTAL DUE
- If your child decides not to swim halfway through the year and you have paid the year in advance, you will be refunded the amount owed for months not swum to you minus the 10% discount you received for paying a full year’s tuition in advance as you are no longer paying for 9 months in advance.
- The 10 % discount for paying the year in advance is only good on monthly tuition. Unfortunately, the 10% cannot be honored for the registration fee as that goes covers team outfitting, insurance, and membership into GA/USA Swimming.
- If you swimmer does advance groups during the season, you are responsible for paying the difference between the two groups and the 10% discount is still honored.
- In order to receive the 10% discount, you must pay the year in advance by WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH.
- The 10% discount offer is NOT available families participating in the Home School program.