How Do I Figure Out My Child's USAS ID Number
January 18, 2012 - 1:33pm
Every swimmer has a USAS ID Number. This is a unique swimmer identification that can be figured out using the following formula:
- Birth Date o Put a “0” in front of any single digits
- First Three Letters of the Swimmer’s Legal First Name\
- Middle Initial of the Swimmer’s Middle Name (If the swimmer does not have a Middle Name, put an (*) in that spot.)
- First Four Letters of the Swimmer’s Legal Last Name
- For example, if Suzanne Taylor Smith was born 10/01/95, her USAS ID Number would be 100195SUZTSMIT.